“Everyone needs a coach. It doesn’t matter whether you’re a basketball player, a tennis player, a gymnast or a bridge player.” – Bill Gates
Inviting a coach into your life is an invitation for change. The pace depends on mostly on you. How motivated are you? How vulnerable will you be about the hurdles you are facing? Why are certain strategies not working for you? Is there a glaring problem you are missing?
When you are eager to open your mind to something new, you are ready for a coach. Gain a fresh perspective and create a more fulfilling life.
My coaching is based on:
- Developing a trusting and respectful relationship – seeking first to understand you, your circumstances and needs
- Helping you discover your mission and vision – setting the tone for your future.
- Looking at your life holistically and bringing context to your current situation
- Clarifying your short and long-term goals
- Identifying obstacles and stumbling blocks for moving forward
- Prompting you to follow through on what you say you are going to do
We start with a 2-hour discovery session including accessing your current situation and developing your mission statement. Following that, we will meet twice a month via phone, skype or in person for one-on- one coaching sessions. Minimum commitment is 3-months.