Does that sentiment excite you or scare you? It should do both! As leaders, we all carry a responsibility not only to ourselves, but to others as well. Great leaders are in short supply right now, which is why I’m excited you’re here, curious about what ways you can grow.
There is a great leader in each of us, one that is confident, caring, generous, clear and strong. How do we grow toward that? The journey always begins with self discovery: understanding your values, vision and mission. Once we get clear on those things, we chart a course and get going. As constraints pop up, we identify them and move through them. We do this together in an immersive 6-month coaching experience: The High Road ©.
This truly is the road less traveled, one that requires courage and honesty.
How does it work?
- We begin with a one-on-one HIGH ROAD retreat where you’ll
- write a personal mission statement
- gain clarity on your vision.
- begin to craft a personal strategic plan for your life.
- Meet monthly (or twice a month) for high impact coaching sessions. That’s where the rubber hits the road and you move toward your vision.
You have already come so far! Let’s see what happens when you begin to lead YOU!
At the end of the day, it’s YOUR life. YOUR journey. And YOUR mission.
Ready? Let’s go!
As your Coach:
I will show up and be present, creating uninterrupted space for you.
I will pay attention to what you are saying and listen for heart and meaning behind your words.
I will reflect what I am hearing by telling the truth as an act of love without judgment or blame.
I will be open to outcomes and not attempt to persuade you. I will help you be your best.
Together, we will:
- Develop a trusting and respectful relationship – seeking first to understand you, your circumstances and needs, THEN collaborate on how to solve a problem.
- Write your mission statement, clarify your long and short-term vision while setting the tone for your future.
- Look at your life holistically, bringing context to your current situation.
- Identify obstacles and stumbling blocks that get in the way of moving forward.
- Hold you accountable on your goals. Knowing that ultimately, it’s up to you to do what you say you’re going to do.